#193: Quick Ways to Destress
The team at Arsenal Yards asked me to come and speak about simple ways to destress at both home and work, so… of course I want to share this with all of you!
- Change the Environment
- Breathing Exercises: 4-8-8
- Workplace Stretching
- Go for a Walk
- Find a Creative Outlet: cooking, photography, etc.
- Write: express thoughts/gratitude
- Practice mindfulness: sensory experience exercise
- Create boundaries with your phone: am/pm
- Sleep time: get consistent – no phone!
Keep this list handy for simple ways to cut stress off at the pass and find yourself feeling more focused and calm. Get some more advice through this podcast episode.
Offering LIVESTREAM virtual classes from right inside the Get Lively®: Health & Fitness Studio! Join from anywhere – look for classes labeled VIRTUAL on the schedule: www.getlivelynow.com/fitness